- Good communication before the congress
- Logistic service was very good
- Warm welcome by everybody who was involved
- The organization app was brilliant, it worked very efficient
- Everything as discussed in our day to day schedule was planned
- The catering was always on time, the quality of the food was very good and alternate
- On a regular basis Suzanne came by to ask if everything was ok
- The hosts we hired where already informed by you. They were very nice and friendly.
- The technicians where very helpful and efficient.
- The location was always clean and the cleaning work done on a regular basis
- We received the recordings very quick.
- Badge control at both entrances was very efficient and nice (friendly people)
We are looking forward to the next congress in Goteborg.”
Managing Director at Pauwels Congress Organisers
”As the leading agency in the Nordic region we strive for perfection and exceeding our clients expectations. Svenska Mässan always works together with us towards that goal. It’s an optimal venue for many different kind of events. Everything from conferences and awards to fairs and brand events is suitable with in the walls of Svenska Mässan. We consider the team our friends and always looks forward to working together.”
Partner & Account Manager Le Pacte
ICES ASC – Annual Science Conference 2019
“Our conference with you really set the bar for a whole new standard of conference, both in terms of the modern, flexible venue, the superb catering, and from my perspective most of all, a really kind, friendly team to work with.” I must again express my thanks, on behalf of the whole ICES community, to the Gothia towers team, for a superb conference week. My biggest regret is that we can’t hold our Annual Science Conference with you in Gothenburg every year from now on!!”
Conference and Training Coordinator, International Council for the Exploration of the Sea
The European Stroke Organisation Conference 2018
What: Congress with 4500 participants from over 90 countries
When: 15-18 May 2018
”Indeed ESOC has been a great success breaking all records for the association (number of abstract submitted, number of delegates and more).
We really felt along the congress life cycle and during the onsite days the excitement and support from the Gothenburg team. This is highly appreciated and not taken for granted. You have proven that the The Gothia Towers can host large international association congresses.”
Mr Ori Lahav, Vice Presidents Clients & Operations at Kenes Group
International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare 2016
What: Congress with 3400 participants from over 60 countries
When: 12-15 April 2016
“We held the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare at the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre in Gothenburg from 12-15 April 2016. It was our biggest event in 21 years with 3400 attendees coming together from over 60 countries…
… Feedback from both attendees and our staff was positive. The catering team did a great job providing healthy, filling food for such a large number of people (and of course delicious pastries) – ‘The food in Gothenburg was outstanding – delicious, healthy and PLENTIFUL!’
It was a pleasure to hold the event in Gothenburg and we would happily recommend the city and the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre to other International conferences and hope to bring the International Forum back to Gothenburg in the future. ”
Senior Event Lead, BMJ Events